Minnesota is home to amazing family attractions, museums, zoos, parks and so much more.
I grew up in Duluth and then moved to the Minneapolis/St. Paul area to start a family, but no matter where you go in the state, there is so much to discover and explore with kids of all ages.
Cities throughout the state have so much to draw families, from the SPAM Museum in Austin, to the Lake Superior Zoo in Duluth, to Valleyfair in Shakopee!
In my 12 years of blogging, I’ve done so much with my family, and have written about TONS of places which you can check out on my page called “Reviews A to Z.” But I decided to compile them all here by category for easy searching!
This is a long list, but more can certainly be added. In fact, I hope to keep adding more and more! What would you add to this list?
A note about links
I realize that adding links would have made this a more useful resource, but I did NOT include links for each item on this list for two reasons:
- Google does not like blog posts with over 100 links
- Links change so much that inevitably there would be a broken link no matter how often I update the list, so to avoid that issue I leave it up to you to find the websites yourself. But I did include links to my reviews and discounts and I will continue to add them as I can!
In the time of COVID
Also note that due to COVID, many of these listings may be either temporarily closed or operating at reduced hours/capacity. I added COVID info as I could, but please check in advance.
Make this your bucket list for family fun in Minnesota!
Thank you for visiting and be sure to check back for new additions!
- Big Thrill Factory (Oakdale) – temporarily closed
- Can Can Wonderland (St. Paul)
- Como Town (St. Paul)
- Grand Slam Family Fun Center (Coon Rapids)
- Nickelodeon Universe (Bloomington)
- Paul Bunyan Land (Brainerd)
- Valley Fair (Shakopee) – opening May 22nd
- Zap Arcade (Jordan)