Star Tribune Practically-for-Free Quarantine Special
I am excited to announce my new exclusive deals for Star Tribune newspaper subscriptions!
Right now, you can get 13 weeks of Sunday home delivery plus unlimited digital access for only $20.02 – plus you’ll get a gift card in the mail for $19 to either Cub Foods or Menards (your choice)!!!
That means your total cost after gift card is only $1.02, so it’s practically free!
And the gift card really is a gift card, not a coupon. So you don’t have to spend a minimum amount to use it. It’s literally like cash to use in the store!
This deal is only for new subscribers, meaning you haven’t had an active subscription for the past 30 days.
However, if you are a current subscriber, there are other deals you can sign up for!
Here’s how to get the deal (or another deal if you’re currently a subscriber):
- Click on my special link to sign up.
- Enter your name and contact information. Make sure you read the subscription terms!
- Choose in the drop-down box which $19 gift card you want – Cub Foods or Menards.
- Click submit and then call Face to Face Solutions at 651-735-5927 to verify your order and make your payment by phone.
THEN, here’s what to expect:
- You’ll receive your gift card by mail within the next 3 weeks. With the gift card will be a receipt and information about your order.
- Your subscription will begin soon.
- Toward the end of the 13 weeks, you will get a bill for renewal for the regular price, which will continue unless you call 612-673-4343 to cancel. At this point, do one of two things – pay the invoice or call to stop at the end of the offer.
If you live OUTSIDE the Twin Cities metro area:
If you live outside the 13-county metro area, your cost will be slightly higher. It will be $26.52 instead of $20.02. You will still get a gift card. Be sure to check the appropriate box.