This is a delicious and simple Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy Recipe that I got from a friend. They smell SO good when they’re baking in your oven! The pork chops turn out very tender and easy for kids to eat.
Pork Chops, bone-in (I used 4 large chops)
2 Tbs. of butter
1 large can of cream of mushroom soup
1/2 can water
2 Tbs. of minced onion (dried, not fresh)
1/2 cup sour cream
salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Melt 2 Tbs. butter in fry pan. Season chops w/salt and pepper. Brown on each side 2-3 min.
3. Combine cream of mushroom soup, water, minced onion and sour cream in bowl.
4. Grease corningware or other baking dish. Lay pork chops in dish, pour soup mixture over pork chops.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove foil and bake for 1 hour uncovered.
Share below what you think of our Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy Recipe!