I was so excited last fall when the first Hy-Vee stores opened up in the Twin Cities – in New Hope and Oakdale. I’ve been to the New Hope store a number of times and have been wowed by all you can get at Hy-Vee – huge selection, a variety of hot entrees to pick up to go, a coffee shop, restaurant, post office, etc.
Now, a new store has opened in Lakeville, and another one will be opening up in Brooklyn Park on Tuesday, July 26th. And I’m excited to share something special that you’ll find at these two new locations (and more to come) – Affordable & Fashionable Clothing for the WHOLE FAMILY!
Yes, Hy-Vee has partnered with F&F, a British-inspired international fashion label that offers affordable fashion for women, men and children! They currently operate in 20 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East & Asia and are now expanding into the U.S. F&F is opening three stores exclusively at HyVee locations in the Twin Cities – Lakeville, Brooklyn Park, and Eagan (soon to open).
After Hy-Vee reached out to share the news with me, I headed to the Lakeville location to check out both their new store and their F&F clothing. Of course the store is massive – you could spend a whole day here!
On the south side of the store I found the F&F clothing and fitting rooms. There were bright and stylish clothes for kids on one side, men in the middle, and women on the other side. And there were two nice F&F staff members that were ready to help.
I explored a bit but was super excited to check out and try on a lot of the women’s clothing. They had everything – blouses, jackets, pants, shorts, dresses, hats, accessories, shoes, workout clothes, and even lingerie.
They had styles that would appeal to all ages. And the prices range from $8 – 50.
Check out their accessories and lingerie – they even had cute pajama sets (most for $19.99)!
I grabbed a bunch of my favorites and headed to one of the fitting rooms.
I tried on a couple of their dresses, blouses, shorts, and skinny pants (which I loved). The striped top on the bottom left was only $10.99.
I liked how versatile the fashions were as well. The green, white and peach blouses were each $28.99, and the shorts were $23.99.
I really liked how flattering their fashions were – even on my less-than-perfect, post-baby body! The styles were great for real women, whether in your 20’s or 50’s or above.
I ended up buying 9 items – blouses, shorts, and some cute pjs. I could have easily bought way more – but am excited to see what new fashions arrive the next time I visit!
My Tips for Shopping F&F at Hy-Vee
- Their clothing sizes are European – so you have to get to know their sizing a bit to find yours. For example, their size 40 is closest to a U.S. size 8. Though the clothing shows the U.S. equivalent, it’s best to try on a couple of different sizes to see what’s best for you. Their staff are very helpful with this.
- Stop by often and if you like something, get it! I talked to Justin, the Lakeville F&F manager, who told me their styles will change often (like every few weeks!) and when they run out of a size, it’s gone! (At least at that particular location.)
- They do have discounts and sales from time to time, particularly when they need to make room for new incoming styles. To find these, follow your local store’s social media pages. (To follow Lakeville’s Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/LakevilleHyVee/)
The F&F promise:
● The products are designed exclusively for F&F
● The products are fashionable with broad appeal
● The produces are great quality
● The product represents outstanding value for money
● We know where the products are made
Enter to win a $100 Hy-Vee Gift Card! Just fill out the Rafflecopter form below by Thursday, July 28th by 11:00pm! Winner will be randomly selected and contacted on Friday, July 29th. Good luck!
(Disclosure: Hy-Vee provided me with a gift card to use to facilitate this post. All opinions are 100% mine!)