- The museum is now open limited hours, from Thursday-Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- All visitors, including members, need to make a reservation.
- Masks required for ages 5 and older — and encouraged for ages 2 to 4.
In addition, some areas of the museum are closed, like The Scramble and face painting. But most of the museum is open including:
- Pretend town in Our World
- Laser maze and climbing wall in Super Awesome Adventures
- Maker space in The Studio
- Space fantasy in Imaginopolis
- Joyful toddler play area in Sprouts