Patriotic Berry Waffles
- 3 small bowls
- Waffle Iron
- All-natural waffle m
- Strawberries, puréed
- Blueberries, puréed
- Food coloring optional for more vivid waffles
- Whipped cream
- Turn on waffle maker on medium to medium-high heat.
- Whip up waffle batter and pour evenly into 3 separate small bowls.
- Purée strawberries and mix them into one bowl of batter until evenly colored red.
- Purée blueberries and add to the another bowl of batter until it turns blue.
- Leave one bowl of batter plain, this will be used for the white stripes of the flag.
- Once the waffle iron is ready. Drizzle the blue batter into top left corner to form a rectangle shape.
- Quickly start making your stripes. Start with the red and fill the bottom row of the waffle iron mold. Then rotate each row with the red and white batter.
- Cook until lightly golden brown and top with whipped cream and sprinkles.