Experiencing the Christmas season as a mom has been very different from my experiences as a child. It turns out though, some of those things are amazing regardless if you are the child or the parent.
1. Baking Christmas cookies.
2. Receiving homemade Christmas cookies from a friend.
3. A good workout at the gym after eating Christmas cookies.
4. Flannel PJs and Cuddl Duds.
5. Red lipstick and nail polish.
6. Creamy body lotion (especially needed at this time of year!).
7. Seeing the awe on the kids’ faces while visiting Santa.
8. Driving through neighborhoods and looking at all the Christmas lights and house decorations. (We always go for drives just to do this!)
9. Lots of free and low-cost Christmas concerts in area churches and schools. [Read more…]