My kids have grown up visiting the Minnesota Children’s Museum. We’ve seen everything from Thomas & Friends and Choo Choo Bob to the all-new remodel in 2017 including the Scramble, laser tag and the ever-changing exhibits.
There’s always SO much to do and see at the museum! And they are currently planning so many fun new things including Shipwreck Adventures, a new permanent exhibit.
As a Play Advocate for the Minnesota Children’s Museum for the past few years, I’ve gotten the inside scoop about their remodel as well as upcoming exhibits and special events, like Adults@Play, and I’ve shared them with you. In being a Play Advocate, I’ve learned the importance of play not just for kids but for everybody, and the Minnesota Children’s Museum has created a wonderful place for everyone to play together.
And there are ways for everyone to play together, regardless of their budget.
And as a frugal mom who loves to share deals with you, I am excited to share that there are MANY ways to save on admission to the Minnesota Children’s Museum. There are also ways to visit for free! You may be aware of them, but if not, here they are:
5 Ways to Save Minnesota Children’s Museum
(Updated March 2022)
Admission is regularly $14.95 per person ages 1-101.
- Get FREE admission on the first Sunday of the month thanks to Securian Financial. You must make a reservation in advance though (these fill up fast!).
- $3 off admission with my EXCLUSIVE code TCFM when you mention it in-person! Or use my code to save $20 off a membership online. https://mcm.org/wp/visit/
- Pay only $3 per ticket if you qualify based on EBT, WIC or other assistance. Read about their All Play Tickets here.
- Save $2 per ticket if you have a AAA membership, are active duty military, are a senior age 65 or older, are a MERSC employee, or are an educator. Learn more here.
- Save 50% on admission if you have a membership to another ACM children’s museum, or an ASTC reciprocal museum. Learn more here.
Also, in the past, Groupon occasionally has had discounts for admission. Watch my site for any updates!
Note that they’re closed Mondays and Tuesdays (except for some during the year).
10 West Seventh Street
St. Paul, MN 55102
Want more ways to save on admission to places around the Twin Cities?
Check out my guides: