GLOW Holiday Festival is back in St. Paul from Nov. 23, 2022 – Jan. 1, 2023! This year they’re at CHS Field, and you can get discounted tickets!
The last two years Glow Holiday Festival definitely cheered us all up during the pandemic, and I’m so glad it’s back.
The first year, 2020, it was a drive-thru, then it became a walk-thru event in 2021.
This year again it’s in-person. So you can walk around the winter wonderland.
And again, you pay per person.
Kids (ages 4 – 12) $12.75
Kids 3 and under – FREE
NOTE – I noticed that they changed the age for kids that are free. Last year it was ages 4 and under, this year it’s 3 and under.
When you purchase on their website, you also pay ticketing fees ($3.00 per ticket plus tax), but you can skip the ticketing fees and get them CHEAPER on Groupon!
Here you can see the ticketing fee and taxes:
Groupon is offering 24% off PLUS you don’t have to pay the fees!
On Groupon, you can get adult tickets for $17.75 and kids 4 -12 are $9.75.
Also, there is a Black Friday deal through November 27th. You can save $5 per ticket with code HIGHFIVE, but you still have to pay ticketing fees and taxes.
What is GLOW?
GLOW is an outdoor walk-through festival event. Tickets must be purchased online in advance.
Highlights of GLOW Holiday Festival 2022 include:
- Tremendous Tree – GLOW’s 60 ft. tall programable tree marks the centerpiece for both the on-field light show as well as the multiple activities on the concourse around the stadium.
- Charity Flame – Stunning artist created mosaic flame representing the many regional charities that benefit from GLOW.
- Color Blossoms – 30,000 square feet of everchanging illuminated blooms surrounding CHS field.
- Santa’s Shed – find out if you’re “naughty or nice” with a visit to Santa.
- Enchanted Forest – A mystical of land of larger-than-life mushrooms, whimsical play huts and glowing trees.
- Selfie Plaza – An area dedicated to capturing your best selfies and family photos.
- Giant Snowy Slide – Sliders will enjoy magnificent views down 150ft of slippery fun.
- Bright Bikes – GLOW’s fabulous bicycle powered display where peddling the bikes creates the tree’s light design.
- Northern Lights – Interactive display including 10,000 walk-through LED light tubes surrounding a disco ball and play area.
- S’mores Campfires – Toast your treats over multiple brick igloo firepits
- GLOW Spectacular – Color Blossoms, field lights, Shiny Sea Sleigh and Tremendous Tree join forces with an amazing light, video and music spectacle performed every 30 minutes.
- Reindeer Run, Present Place and Glitter Critters surround the outfield supplying the perfect vibe for the holiday and great selfie shots.
- Penguin Playground on the concourse level provides light up seesaws, swings and other outdoor activities for kids to enjoy.
- Light Maze – navigate your way through a twinkling wonderland around the outfield of the St. Paul Saints.
- Spire Alley is a cross between your blacklight posters and spirograph – Groovy baby!
- Food and beverage vendors throughout the stadium, including hot chocolate, cider, beer, wine and other holiday goodies.
- GLOW Gift Shop – Specially curated gift store featuring goods from local artisans, artists and makers available for purchase.
GLOW benefits charities
$1 from every ticket is donated to various community organizations
Unfortunately, parking is not included or onsite. Plan to pay for parking nearby.
They have info on their website:
The Union Depot is the preferred parking option of GLOW. It’s a quick 3 block walk to CHS Field.
GLOW guests, please be advised that several surface parking lots and parking ramps in Lowertown are cash only and fans wishing to park in a lot or ramp may want to have cash also available for parking.
Visit saintpaulparking.com for more parking options in the area.
Our experience the last 2 years
Last year it was a fun, beautiful experience.
TICKETS AND DISCOUNTS
Kids 3 and under (Free)
When you purchase on their website, you also pay ticketing fees, but you can skip the ticketing fees and get them CHEAPER on Groupon!
You’ll pay no more than the prices listed above.
Visit the GLOW Holiday Lights website for more info.
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no cost to you! All opinions are 100% mine.)