Black Friday is on Friday, November 25th, 2022 and the deals are here!
Navigating all the Black Friday deals can be so overwhelming (especially since some start early!). That’s why I’m excited to offer a Black Friday Price Comparison Sheet for you again which now has over 3000 items!
Practically EVERYTHING is on this list!
- Electronics – computers, tablets, cameras, etc.
- Household – small appliances, towels, vacuums, etc.
- Music, Movies & Books
- Video Games
- Personal Care
- and so much more!
Note that holiday season shopping is different this year as supplies such as toys are limited. So start checking the sales now and check back for updates.
To open the full list in a new window, click here.
- Use “CTRL F” and type in a keyword (aka: iPad) to quickly find what you’re looking for on this huge spreadsheet!
- Depending on your screen size, you may need to scroll side to side to see the prices and content on the right side of the spreadsheet.
- NOTE: This is a NATIONAL list, so some stores like BJ’s may not be available near you. Most including Best Buy, Five Below, Walmart and Costco have locations in the Twin Cities area.
To open in a new window click here.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday are always the best days for toy deals.
- Toy catalogs are viewable now! Visit the store’s website to view the catalogs online.
- A toy that’s at least 50% on Black Friday is most likely not going to get cheaper during the holiday season.
- Towels and sheets are at unbeatably low prices on Black Friday ($5.00 at Walmart, for examples).
Sam’s Club Membership Deal!
There are many Sam’s Club deals on this list – if you’re not a member, you can join for half price right now. It’s only $19.99 for a full year – that’s 60% off! Only for a limited time so hurry! Sign up here!
More tips for saving money this holiday season!
Consider ways you can save money on your home’s energy costs and get freebies for your home as well!
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no cost to you.)