Fall is definitely approaching – I know because we’ve had a few chilly mornings already! (Had to dig out my fall jacket…)
But one of the best things about fall is fall festivals and corn mazes…like the Twin Cities Harvest Festival!
And great news!
The Twin Cities Harvest Festival is back in Brooklyn Park in 2022!
Admission is FREE for the marketplace, but the corn maze and activity area are $12 per person.
And I’m excited to announce I have 1 family pack of 4 tickets for the activity area to give away ($48 value)!!!
The festival is September 17th through October 30th.
We’ve gone several times throughout the years and we LOVE it.
FREE Admission for Marketplace
PLUS like the last couple of years, admission is FREE for the marketplace, pumpkin patch and food trucks!
Admission charge for Activity Area
There is a cost of $12 per person for the activity area.
The activity area includes:
- Giant Corn Maze with 15 MNUFC themed signs to find, along with a kids word search (Find all 15 signs & enter a weekly drawing for a $100 Visa gift card)
- Mini Corn Maze for kids
- Giant Straw Bale Maze
- Huge Corn Pit (6,000 bushels of shelled corn to play in!)
- Kiddie Corn Pit (a smaller version for the little ones)
- Pedal Tractors & Trikes
Note that some activites are only open weekends & MEA (October 20-21).
Purchase tickets online or at the maze entrance.
Here’s what’s FREE in the marketplace:
- Farm Market & Pumpkin Patch: Pumpkins of all sizes, colors, & shapes, Apples, Squash, & other seasonal produce, Honey, Maple Syrup, mums, corn stalks, straw bales, etc*.
- Food Trucks (10-12 options on any given weekend)*
- Covered Eating Area (FREE)
- Yard Games (FREE-checkout games at the info booth)
- Live Music (FREE-weekends 11am-5pm)
- Magic Shows (FREE-Sundays & MEA)
- Pumpkin Trebuchet Demonstration (FREE-Saturdays & MEA)
- Face Painting*
- Asian Food
- Kettle Corn
- Cheese Curds
- Hot Dogs
- Corn Dogs
- Caramel Apples
- Cotton Candy
- Mini Donuts
- And More!
When is it?
They will be open everyday beginning Saturday, September 17th!
Open 10am – 6pm the following dates:
▪ Open Weekends, Saturday, September 17 – Sunday, October 30
▪ Open MEA, Thursday, October 20 and Friday, October 21
Where is it?
Twin Cities Harvest Festival and Maze
8001 109th Avenue N.
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
How much is it?
Admission to the marketplace is free!
The activity area/maze cost is $12 per person plus service fees. Kids under 36 inches are FREE!
More info on their website here: https://twincitiesmaze.com/
I have 1 family 4-pack to give away to the Twin Cities Harvest Festival & Maze 2022!
This includes 4 activity area tickets (wristbands) to enjoy activities including the corn maze and hayride! Remember – kids under age 36 inches are free. (See their website for info.)
To enter, fill out the Rafflecopter form below with your information by Tuesday, September 20th at 11:00pm. Good luck!
(Disclosure: I received complimentary tickets to this event for hosting this giveaway. All opinions are 100% mine.)