The Minneapolis Holiday Boutique is returning in 2021! It’s on December 10 – 12 at the Minneapolis Convention Center, and you can save 50% on tickets right now!
It’s a little early to be thinking Christmas right now it seems, but this is actually the BEST time because you can save money!
What is the Minneapolis Holiday Boutique?
It is a 3-day marketplace where you can shop for holiday gifts for others (and yourself)! There are many local businesses, boutiques and artisans here so you can shop local, find unique items and support your own community.
What can you find?
There is everything for apparel to kitchen to decor to crafts to baby and kid items. There are many gifts to shop for others or yourself.
Watch me open a box of gifts you can find at the Minneapolis Holiday Boutique!
To give you a sampling, here’s an unboxing video I did in 2019 showing you some of what you can find!
What activities can you find?
Minneapolis Holiday Boutique highlights will include:
- The Festival of Trees – the lights and sparkle of uniquely decorated holiday trees and wreaths will captivate shoppers. Donated by community partners, each adorned tree will be for sale via silent auction held throughout the weekend. Presented by the Zurah Shriners of Minneapolis Minnesota.
- Twin Cities-based designer Christopher Straub is returning to the Minneapolis Holiday Boutique as a festive display presenter and vendor. Straub will showcase Christopher’s Favorite Finds featuring 10 of this year’s must-have gifts.
- Girls Night Out on Friday, Dec. 10 will help kick off the weekend in style. From 5 – 8 p.m., enjoy music, drinks, and of course, great shopping!
- Bust out your parachute pants and page your frenemies, as we’re turning back the clock a few decades for ‘90s Night on Saturday, Dec. 11 from 5 – 8 p.m. Enjoy music of the era, drinks, fantastic door prizes, and exclusive access to some of the chicest boutiques in the area.
- The Boutique Café is a great place to take a break and enjoy a hot meal with plenty of seating as well as a full bar.
- The Artisan Area will feature custom-made gifts and home décor – candles to candy, shirts to soaps – all thoughtfully created by local artisans.
- Need a spot to rest your feet and check your gift list? The two roomy Shopper’s Relaxation Lounges offer you the chance to take a break, grab a drink, and re-energize.
The show is:
Show hours are 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. on Friday and Saturday; and 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Tickets prices for adults are $10 online and $12 at the door; 12 and under are free. On Friday, seniors over 55 may receive purchase tickets for only $8 at the box office.
HOWEVER – you can save 50% right now on Groupon!
Get 50% off tickets on Groupon! This is the best deal but is available for a limited time.
Tickets are $5 if you attend after 5pm on Friday or Saturday (get tickets at box office only)
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no cost to you. All opinions are 100% mine.)