Star Tribune Sizzling Sunday Special (Summer 2021)
I am excited to announce my NEW Star Tribune newspaper subscription deal!
Right now, if you live in the Twin Cities 13-county area, you can get 26 weeks of Sunday home delivery plus unlimited digital access for only $32.50 – plus you’ll get a $20 gift card in the mail to any of the following (your choice!):
- Cub Foods
- Sam’s Club/Walmart
- Holiday Gas
That means your total cost after gift card is only $12.50!
That’s only $.48 per week!
And the gift card really is a gift card, not a coupon. So you don’t have to spend a minimum amount to use it. It’s literally like cash to use in the store!
This deal is only for new subscribers, meaning you haven’t had an active subscription for the past 30 days.
However, if you are a current subscriber, there are other deals you can sign up for!
Here’s how to get the deal (or another deal if you’re currently a subscriber):
- Click on my special link to sign up.
- Enter your name and contact information. Make sure you read the subscription terms!
- Choose in the drop-down box which $20 gift card you want.
- Click submit and then call Face to Face Solutions at 651-735-5927 to verify your order and make your payment by phone (or they will call you).
THEN, here’s what to expect:
- You’ll receive your gift card by mail within the next 4-5 weeks. With the gift card will be a receipt and information about your order.
- Your subscription will begin soon.
- Toward the end of the 26 weeks, you will get a bill for renewal for the regular price, which will continue unless you call 612-673-4343 to cancel. At this point, do one of two things – pay the invoice or call to stop at the end of the offer.
If you live OUTSIDE the Twin Cities metro area:
If you live outside the 13-county metro area, your cost will be slightly higher. It will be $45.50 instead of $32.50. You will still get a $20 gift card, so the total AFTER gift card will be $25.50. Be sure to check the appropriate box.
Why sign up?
There are several reasons to sign up for this deal.
- You can save money with your Star Tribune subscription! The Sunday paper has coupons and sales for stores including grocery stores, so you can plan your grocery and other shopping and save!
- You have nothing to lose – except $12.50! Your cost will be as low as $.48 per Sunday paper! That’s WAY less than the price you pay for the Sunday paper if you bought it at the store!
- You can cancel before it renews if you only want it for 26 weeks. Just call the Star Tribune at 612-673-4343.
How is Twin Cities Frugal Mom able to offer such a good deal?
I am partnering with Face to Face Solutions, a local sales company that has been around for years, just like my site has been. They have sold tons of discounted subscriptions. A few years ago I actually subscribed through them myself and got a gift card by mail just like I’m offering here, so I know what it’s like on the customer end. I only work with trusted companies and their deals are legit.
What if I want more than a Sunday only or 26 week subscription for a great price?
You can sign up on my other link here! There are tons of options from 13 weeks to 52 weeks. Some with gift cards, some without. There are options for new subscribers and current subscribers.
For example, you can get:
- 13 weeks of 7 day delivery for $45.50 – comes with a $10 gift card & unlimited digital access. Net after gift card is $35.50.
- 26 weeks of 7 day delivery for $91.00 – comes with a $15 gift card & unlimited digital access. Net after gift card is $76.00.
Gift cards you can pick from with these subscriptions include:
- Sam’s Club/Walmart
- Holiday Gas
- Kwik Trip Gas
Here are some of the other gift cards you can get with other orders:
(Disclosure: I receive commission for subscriptions ordered through my exclusive links at absolutely no cost to you. All opinions are 100% mine.)