Though many events have been cancelled or changed due to COVID, there are still many COVID-safe things to do. And with the weather getting nicer outdoors, many outdoor events are happening this month and beyond!
I’ve updated the Deals & Events Calendar for May and there are many fun activities this month!
First be sure to plan your shopping for the month (and year) with my guide, What to Buy in May to Save Money!
Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 9th! Check out my roundup of free things happening in the Twin Cities May 8-9!
Don’t miss these freebies!
Print out this FREE Mother’s Day Activity Page!
Sign up for a FREE Hy-Vee KidsFit Summer of Fun Box by May 15th!
Check out the FREE Extreme Sandbox Heavy Metal Drive-Thru Shows on Saturday, May 15th in Hastings!
Some events happening this month:
- Kids Consignment Sales! Just Between Friends sales are awesome to shop at – and sell kids’ stuff at!
- Online Storytimes
- Outdoor Farmer’s Markets all around the Twin Cities
- There are online events galore, including performances by the St. Paul Chamber Orchestra!
- The FREE Build-a-Bear Wednesday online activities began last spring and continue online!
- You can still get FREE meals from your child’s school district through the 2021-2022 school year!
Attractions are open again, like the Crayola Experience Mall of America, and the Minnesota Children’s Museum! Did you know you can get the LOWEST priced tickets for both of those places if you use my exclusive deals?
Crayola Experience: EVERY DAY you can get DISCOUNT Crayola Experience Mall of America tickets through my special link! Tickets are $17.50 (regularly $22.99 – $24.99) THIS IS THE LOWEST PRICE OUT THERE!
- Just click on my personalized online store web link (URL) and enter the access code TCFM. (Or visit https://tickets.crayolaexperience.com and enter my personalized store name: Twin Cities Frugal Mom)
- You’ll be able to purchase and print the tickets right away, saving you time waiting at the entrance turnstiles and bypassing ticket booth lines! And they’re valid for up to a year.
Minnesota Children’s Museum: EVERY DAY you can get DISCOUNTED tickets for the Minnesota Children’s Museum in St. Paul with my special code TCFM! Save $3 per admission!
- Just go to mcm.org and use my code TCFM to save $3 per admission on tickets online. You can also use that code to save $20 on a membership.
- There’s so much to do at the Minnesota Children’s Museum! Their new Doc McStuffins exhibit ends this Sunday, May 9th. Read about our visit! And watch my video walk-through here: