Just Between Friends Winter/Holiday Sale in Brooklyn Park!Of course, kids grow so fast and their stuff can be expensive, which is why I rarely buy things new. Instead, I’ve bought things gently used for years, especially at Just Between Friends kids consignment sales!
Why I Love Just Between Friends Sales!
My kids and I have gone to these sales for YEARS. There are tons of used kids items (and some new items!) and the prices are way more affordable than if you were buying new. The selection is always huge and the quality is high, as there are standards for everything that is on sale. There are so many reasons to visit a sale!
Here are 5 reasons to shop at this sale:
- It’s all kids stuff! If you need something for your kids, you’ll find it here and much more.
- The quality is better than you’ll find elsewhere, like thrift shops.
- The variety! There are so many of each item to choose from, from strollers to winter jackets.
- The prices are reasonable and so much lower than you’ll find for brand new items.
- Between masks and reserved shopping times, everything is as safe as possible for you and everyone else!
The one drawback to all the good you’ll find of course is that it’s easy to go overboard and want to buy it all! Especially if you have your kids with you as they’ll want a lot of the toys (just a note from a mama with experience!)!
What to Expect
If you haven’t been to a Just Between Friends sale, you need to check it out. There is so much including:
- winter baby and children’s clothes in sizes 0-16
- maternity clothes
- shoes & winter boots
- baby & children’s furniture
- baby equipment
- bouncy seats
- baby swings
- pack n plays
- children’s books
- winter sports equipment like ice skates and sleds
- room decor
- arts & crafts
- infant toys
- toddler toys
- girls toys
- boys toys
- riding toys and more!
Former TJ Maxx space: 8081 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Park.
Thurs., November 19 | Opening Day!
Open 10am-7pm; $2 Admission (18 & older) Or use this ticket for FREE Admission!
Friday, November 20 | NEW Items!
NEW Items arrived last night Open 10am-7pm; FREE Admission!
Saturday, November 21| Character Meet & Greet 10:30-12:30
Open 10am-7pm; FREE Admission! Character Meet & Greet 10:30am-12:30pm Half-Price Presale 7:30pm-9:30pm .
Sunday, November 22 | Half-Price Day!
50% off all items WITHOUT a star storewide! Open 10am-7pm; FREE Admission
The JBF Sale in Coon Rapids has many helpful safety protocols in place:
BEFORE THE SALE
Pre-Scheduled Shopping Times: They are limiting the number of shoppers who enter during their busiest times to allow room for social distancing. To make sure there is time for everyone to shop, we ask you to RSVP at https://twincities.jbfsale.com/eventbriteSignup.jsp so we know when to expect you.
However, you CAN go to the sale even if you didn’t sign up.
Are You Well? They ask anyone who does not feel well or shows any of the symptoms published by CDC to please not attend the sale.
Grown-Up Shoppers: They love kiddos, but for their safety, they ask parents to please consider not bringing children to the sale if possible. They will not turn away children but suggest they not attend in cases where other arrangements can be made. If they do attend, they ask that children wear a mask.
Shopping Bags: They ask that you plan to bring your own shopping bags and/or laundry baskets to hold items while you shop the sale. If you would like to purchase bags, they will have large new IKEA bags available for $1.50 each (while supplies last).
AT THE SALE
Entrance: Hand sanitizer, disposable gloves and masks will be available.
Masks: They strongly encourage that all shoppers wear a mask. If you do not have one, they will have some available.
Distancing: They will ask that shoppers who are not from the same family stay at least 6 feet from one another.
Checkout Line: Their goal is to keep checkout lines as short as possible. Please follow the floor markings and stand 6 feet behind the shopper in front of you.
At the Register: There will be a sneeze guard between you and the cashier for added protection. Hand sanitizer will also be provided. Shoppers who would like to use their own bags for bringing purchases home will be asked to pack items into the bags themselves after they have been rung at the register.
WHAT WE WILL BE DOING
Behind the scenes, they will be taking the following safety measures and practices.
• They will perform regular cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
• All staff and team members will be required to wear a mask or face shield.
• Space between racks will be wide to allow for distancing.
• They will perform regular hand washing.
More about the JBF Sale in Brooklyn Park
They have over 500 families participating!
Cash and all major credit cards are accepted as forms of payment.
Here are my 5 tips for what to do BEFORE you go! (I shared these tips in a previous post)
- Write a list of everything you need. It’s easy to forget what you need and just stock up on what looks cute, but if you go in with a list of what you’re looking for it’s easier to stay focused!
- Bring a list of sizes. Know what sizes you’re shopping for for the kids, and plan on picking out items they can grow into!
- Besides a mask, pack the following: Your purse (preferably lightweight, as you could be carrying it a while) and wallet, chap stick, water, free admission coupon (if using for opening day), and of course, your own bag as bags won’t be provided!
- Arrange for childcare for the kids. You’ll have to anyway for this sale as you can’t bring kids, so plan ahead!
- Reserve your time to shop. Get a slot for yourself as soon as you can!
Learn more about the upcoming sale (and future sales!) on their website and Facebook event page here:
(This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% mine.)