Today only – Tuesday, November 24th, 2020 – the Minnesota State Fair is having a FLASH sale on admission tickets for 2021! They are available today only for just $10! This is a savings of up to $5 and is one of the biggest discounts ever offered on pre-fair tickets.
This offer is good until 11:59 p.m. TODAY ONLY, Tuesday, Nov. 24th!
There is a limit of 12 tickets per customer.
The regular pre-fair discount price is $12, and the regular admission price for adults at the gate during the fair is $15, so this is a savings of $2 – $5!
And yes – if the state fair is cancelled in 2021, your tickets will be good for the 2022 fair.
More information: https://www.mnstatefair.org/tickets/admission-tickets/
Also be sure to check out GLOW at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds happening right now! We went last week – here’s our review:
Holiday Gift Guide from the Minnesota State Fair:
• The Minnesota State Fair Online Marketplace was created as a searchable hub to help fair fans support their favorite State Fair merchandise vendors and discover new shopping surprises. The marketplace features more than 280 vendors, many of them offering deals for fair fans and special merchandise, and it is available through Dec. 31, 2020. A new gift guide search feature assists with finding great ideas for pet lovers, outdoor fanatics, kitchen lovers and more. More information: https://www.mnstatefair.org/fair-finder/shops/
• State Fair fans can purchase merchandise including T-shirts, sweatshirts, buttons, drinkware, magnets, water bottles and face coverings through StateFairWear.com. The site will be offering discounts throughout the holiday season. A portion of the proceeds benefits the Minnesota State Fair Foundation. More information: https://statefairwear.com
• Back by popular demand, but this time with a holiday touch, is a specially designed Crop Art to Go kit. These kits have everything to get started: Seven varieties of seeds, four beginner design illustrations specially created for the holidays, a 5” x 7” canvas, glue, paintbrush, toothpicks, a pencil and directions. The limited-quantity holiday edition is $25 and includes shipping. More information: https://www.mnstatefair.org/generalinfo/other-shopping-opportunities/
• Become a Friend of the Fair through the Minnesota State Fair Foundation to enrich the unforgettable memories and traditions experienced only at the Minnesota State Fair through improvements to State Fair buildings, the fairgrounds and educational programs. In a year without a fair and without nearly all of its revenue, the State Fair needs the support of Friends of the Fair more than ever. For as little as $25, membership benefits include a Blue Ribbon Bargain Book of coupons, discount at State FairWear Gift Shops during the fair, the State Fair annual pin, and a Friends of the Fair ribbon. Benefits at higher membership levels include State Fair admission tickets and access to Friends of the Fair Fan Club Seating for 2021 Grandstand shows. More information on how to join: https://www.msffoundation.org/friend-of-the-fair/
• Honor family, friends and special moments by purchasing a personalized recognition brick or bench for placement at the fairgrounds through the Minnesota State Fair Foundation. More than 5,500 bricks and 1,300 benches honoring loved ones and commemorating special occasions have been added to the fairgrounds throughout the years. More information: https://www.msffoundation.org/ways-to-give/bricks-benches-andtables/
• Minnesota State Fair 2021 Grandstand concerts on sale now include: Miranda Lambert (Aug. 26); The Doobie Brothers – 50th Anniversary Tour featuring Tom Johnston, Michael McDonald, Pat Simons, John McFee with special guest Dirty Dozen Brass Band (Aug. 31); Tim McGraw with special guest Midland (Sept. 1); NF – The Search Tour (Sept. 2); and Darci Lynne & Friends: Fresh Out of the Box Tour with special guest Okee Dokee Brothers (Sept. 6). More information: https://www.mnstatefair.org/grandstand/
• GLOW Holiday Festival, Minnesota’s newest holiday light experience, is a one-mile drive-thru on the fairgrounds featuring more than 1 million holiday lights, illuminated trees, larger-than-life glitter critters, icicles and snowflakes, plus a drive-thru food court. This event, presented by GLOW Holiday Festival LLC, continues through Jan. 3, 2021. More information and ticket details: https://www.glowholiday.com
• Shopping online at Amazon can support the Minnesota State Fair Foundation year-round. To learn more, visit smile.amazon.com, and search for and select the Minnesota State Fair Foundation as the nonprofit to receive 0.5% of your eligible purchases.
• The Minnesota State Fair’s “Blue Ribbon Recipes & Tips” board on Pinterest is the perfect place to find holiday recipe ideas. Fair fans can try their hand at blue-ribbon baking and canning over the winter or learn how-tos for caramel apple nachos with nutty dipping sauce, sweet tangerine tea-infused jelly, homemade turkey quinoa burgers, and more. More information: https://www.pinterest.com/mnstatefair/blue-ribbonrecipes-tips/