Black Friday deals are here!
Navigating all the Black Friday deals can be so overwhelming (especially since some are starting now!). That’s why I’m excited to offer a Black Friday Price Comparison Sheet for you, which will be updated regularly!
Practically EVERYTHING is on this list! You’ll find:
- Electronics – computers, tablets, cameras, etc.
- Household – small appliances, towels, vacuums, etc.
- Music, Movies & Books
- Video Games
- Personal Care
- and so much more!
Note that Black Friday is very different this year due to COVID, and many sales last for days if not weeks. In fact, many start in early November! And more people will be shopping online than ever before. So start checking the sales now and check back for updates.
- To open the full list in a new window, click here.
- Use “CTRL F” and type in a keyword (aka: iPad) to quickly find what you’re looking for on this huge spreadsheet!
- Depending on your screen size, you may need to scroll side to side to see the prices and content on the right side of the spreadsheet.
- NOTE: This is a NATIONAL list, so some stores like BJ’s may not be available near you. Most including Best Buy, Five Below, Walmart and Costco have locations in the Twin Cities area.
To open in a new window click here.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday are always the best days for toy deals.
Toy catalogs are viewable now! Visit the store’s website to view the catalogs online.
A toy that’s at least 50% on Black Friday is most likely not going to get cheaper during the holiday season.
Towels and sheets are at unbeatably low prices right now ($5.00 at Walmart, for examples).
When do stores open?
Most have not announced their hours yet for 2020. But here is what we project – be sure to check back for updates!
Open on Thanksgiving (our projections):
7am Big Lots
6pm Five Below Sears Michael’s
Stores Closed on Thanksgiving in 2020 will likely include:
Barnes & Noble
Bed Bath & Beyond
Dick’s Sporting Goods
Half Price Books
Harbor Freight Tools
Office Depot and OfficeMax
More tips for saving money this holiday season!
Consider ways you can save money on your home’s energy costs and get freebies for your home as well!
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no cost to you.)