Just Between Friends Fall Sale in Brooklyn Park!
Of course, kids grow so fast and their stuff can be expensive, which is why I rarely buy things new. Instead, I’ve bought things gently used for years, especially at Just Between Friends kids consignment sales! And they have new safety protocols to keep everyone safe and healthy.
And there’s a big, safe, not-to-be-missed Just Between Friends Fall Kids Sale coming up September 24 – 27, 2020 in Brooklyn Park!
What to Expect
If you haven’t been to a Just Between Friends sale, you need to check it out. There is so much including:
- fall & winter children’s clothes in sizes 0-14/16
- maternity clothes
- shoes & winter boots
- baby & children’s furniture
- baby equipment
- bouncy seats
- rock n plays
- pack n plays
- children’s books
- spring sports equipment
- room decor
- arts & crafts
- infant toys
- toddler toys
- girls toys
- boys toys
- riding toys and more!
Thurs., September 24 | Opening Day!
Open 10am-7pm; $2 Admission (18 & older)
Or use this ticket for FREE Admission!
Friday, September 25 | NEW Items!
NEW Items arrived last night Open 10am-7pm; FREE Admission!
Saturday, September 26 | Character Meet & Greet 10:30-12:30
Open 10am-7pm; FREE Admission! Character Meet & Greet 10:30am-12:30pm Half-Price Presale 7:30pm-9:30pm
Sunday, September 27 | Half-Price Day!
50% off all items WITHOUT a star storewide! Open 10am-7pm; FREE Admission
The JBF Sale in Coon Rapids has many helpful safety protocols in place:
BEFORE THE SALE
Pre-Scheduled Shopping Times: We will be limiting the number of shoppers who enter during our busiest times to allow room for social distancing. To make sure there is time for everyone to shop, we ask you to RSVP at https://twincities.jbfsale.com/eventbriteSignup.jsp so we know when to expect you.
Are You Well? We ask anyone who does not feel well or shows any of the symptoms published by CDC to please not attend the sale.
Grown-Up Shoppers: We love kiddos, but for their safety, we ask parents to please consider not bringing children to the sale if possible. We will not turn away children but suggest they not attend in cases where other arrangements can be made. If they do attend, we ask that children wear a mask.
Shopping Bags: We ask that you plan to bring your own shopping bags and/or laundry baskets to hold items while you shop the sale. If you would like to purchase bags, we will have large new IKEA bags available for $1.50 each (while supplies last).
AT THE SALE
Entrance: Hand sanitizer, disposable gloves and masks will be available. Masks: We strongly encourage that all shoppers wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will have some available.
Distancing: We will ask that shoppers who are not from the same family stay at least 6 feet from one another.
Checkout Line: Our goal is to keep checkout lines as short as possible. Please follow the floor markings and stand 6 feet behind the shopper in front of you.
Atthe Register: There will be a sneeze guard between you and the cashier for added protection. Hand sanitizer will also be provided.
Shoppers who would like to use their own bags for bringing purchases home will be asked to pack items into the bags themselves after they have been rung at the register.
WHAT WE WILL BE DOING
Behind the scenes, we will be taking the following safety measures and practices.
• We will perform regular cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
• All staff and team members will be required to wear a mask or face shield.
• Space between racks will be wide to allow for distancing.
• We will perform regular hand washing.
More about the JBF Sale in Brooklyn Park – They have over 500 families participating!
Cash and all major credit cards are accepted as forms of payment.
Here are my 5 tips for what to do BEFORE you go! (I shared these tips in a previous post)
- Write a list of everything you need. It’s easy to forget what you need and just stock up on what looks cute, but if you go in with a list of what you’re looking for it’s easier to stay focused!
- Bring a list of sizes. Know what sizes you’re shopping for for the kids, and plan on picking out items they can grow into!
- Pack the following: Your purse (preferably lightweight, as you could be carrying it a while) and wallet, chap stick, water, free admission coupon (if using for opening day), and of course, your own bag as bags won’t be provided!
- Arrange for childcare for the kids. You’ll have to anyway for this sale as you can’t bring kids, so plan ahead!
- Reserve your time to shop. Get a slot for yourself as soon as you can!
Learn more about the upcoming sale (and future sales!) on their website and Facebook event page here:
(This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% mine.)