- The museum is now open limited hours, from Thursday-Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- All visitors, including members, need to make a reservation.
- Masks required for ages 5 and older — and encouraged for ages 2 to 4.
In addition, some areas of the museum are closed, like The Scramble and face painting. But most of the museum is open including:
- Pretend town in Our World
- Laser maze and climbing wall in Super Awesome Adventures
- Maker space in The Studio
- Space fantasy in Imaginopolis
- Joyful toddler play area in Sprouts
- Big blocks in Creativity Jam
- Ball-o-Rama in the special exhibit gallery
- Oversized games on the Landing
Tickets and Discounts!
Tickets are now $14.95 for all ages – 1 to 101.
I’m SUPER excited to share an EXCLUSIVE discount code I am offering to the Minnesota Children’s Museum!
My code TCFM is now good for $3 off a ticket, or $20 off a membership!
There are also other discounts but honestly they’re not as good! They’re $2 off instead of $3 off.
However, if you are lower income, you may be able to qualify for their “All Play Membership” which is deeply discounted.
You can learn more and purchase tickets here: https://mcm.org/tickets/.
And you’ll definitely want to consider membership as they are opening Wild Kratts: Ocean Adventure on Sept. 26th (this is different than the Wild Kratts exhibit they had before). Also, they open Doc McStuffins: The Exhibit in January.
So yes, the Minnesota Children’s Museum is BACK, and we can’t wait to go back too!