Just Between Friends Fall Sale in Coon Rapids!
Of course, kids grow so fast and their stuff can be expensive, which is why I rarely buy things new. Instead, I’ve bought things used for years, especially at Just Between Friends kids consignment sales!
Sales like these have been on hold for a while due to COVID-19, but they’re thankfully coming back just in time now for back-to-school shopping, and they’ll have new safety protocols to keep everyone safe and healthy.
And there’s a big, safe, not-to-be-missed Just Between Friends Fall Kids Sale coming up August 6-9, 2020 in Coon Rapids!
What to Expect
If you haven’t been to a Just Between Friends sale, you need to check it out. There is so much including:
- fall & winter children’s clothes in sizes 0-14/16
- maternity clothes
- shoes & winter boots
- baby & children’s furniture
- baby equipment
- bouncy seats
- rock n plays
- pack n plays
- children’s books
- spring sports equipment
- room decor
- arts & crafts
- infant toys
- toddler toys
- girls toys
- boys toys
- riding toys and more!
Where is it?
12737 Riverdale Blvd. NW, Coon Rapids
Here are the dates and details:
Wednesday, August 5th, 6pm – Early Access Shopping. (Tickets sell out fast!)
Thursday, August 6th – 10:00am – 7:00pm. Opening Day at JBF Coon Rapids Fall Kids Sale! $2 admission or click here for a FREE opening day admission ticket!
Friday, August 7th – 10:00am – 7:00pm. Enter to WIN a kids gift basket today at the sale!
Saturday, August 8th– 10:00am – 7:00pm.
Sunday, August 9th – 10:00am – 7:00pm. Half Price Bargains! *All items without a star will be 50% off today! 10:30-12:30 Character Meet & Greet, 7:30-9:30pm Half-Price Presale Tickets. *Note: No children under 10 allowed at any presales, except infants worn in a front carrier are allowed. No strollers, wagons or car seats at presales.
The JBF Sale in Coon Rapids has many helpful safety protocols in place:
BEFORE THE SALE
Pre-Scheduled Shopping Times: We will be limiting the number of shoppers who enter during our busiest times to allow room for social distancing. To make sure there is time for everyone to shop, we ask you to RSVP at bit.ly/ShopJBFCoonRapids so we know when to expect you.
Are You Well? We ask anyone who does not feel well or shows any of the symptoms published by CDC to please not attend the sale.
Grown-Up Shoppers: We love kiddos, but for their safety, we ask parents to please consider not bringing children to the sale if possible. We will not turn away children but suggest they not attend in cases where other arrangements can be made. If they do attend, we ask that children wear a mask.
Shopping Bags: We ask that you plan to bring your own shopping bags and/or laundry baskets to hold items while you shop the sale. If you would like to purchase bags, we will have large new IKEA bags available for $1.50 each (while supplies last).
AT THE SALE
Entrance: Hand sanitizer, disposable gloves and masks will be available. Masks: We strongly encourage that all shoppers wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will have some available.
Distancing: We will ask that shoppers who are not from the same family stay at least 6 feet from one another.
Checkout Line: Our goal is to keep checkout lines as short as possible. Please follow the floor markings and stand 6 feet behind the shopper in front of you.
Atthe Register: There will be a sneeze guard between you and the cashier for added protection. Hand sanitizer will also be provided.
Shoppers who would like to use their own bags for bringing purchases home will be asked to pack items into the bags themselves after they have been rung at the register.
WHAT WE WILL BE DOING
Behind the scenes, we will be taking the following safety measures and practices.
• We will perform regular cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
• All staff and team members will be required to wear a mask or face shield.
• Space between racks will be wide to allow for distancing.
• We will perform regular hand washing.
More about the JBF Sale in Coon Rapids – They have over 500 families participating!
Cash and all major credit cards are accepted as forms of payment.
Here are my 5 tips for what to do BEFORE you go! (I shared these tips in a previous post)
- Write a list of everything you need. It’s easy to forget what you need and just stock up on what looks cute, but if you go in with a list of what you’re looking for it’s easier to stay focused!
- Bring a list of sizes. Know what sizes you’re shopping for for the kids, and plan on picking out items they can grow into!
- Pack the following: Your purse (preferably lightweight, as you could be carrying it a while) and wallet, chap stick, water, free admission coupon (if using for opening day), and of course, your own bag as bags won’t be provided!
- Arrange for childcare for the kids. You’ll have to anyway for this sale as you can’t bring kids, so plan ahead!
- Reserve your time to shop. Get a slot for yourself as soon as you can!
Learn more about the upcoming sale (and future sales!) on their website and Facebook event page here:
(This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% mine.)