After being closed for several months due to COVID-19, the Crayola Experience at the Mall of America is reopening to the general public on Friday, August 21st, 2020!
The Crayola Experience is one of our family’s favorite local attractions and we’re so excited to return safely.
The Crayola Experience will be open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday and will be closed Monday and Tuesday. The Crayola Store is already now open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily.
I am super excited to offer the LOWEST-priced tickets you can find!
Regular-priced tickets are now $22.99 – $24.99. But you can get them for only $17.50 from my special link!
How to get discounted tickets:
- Just click on my personalized online store web link (URL) and enter the access code TCFM. (Or visit https://tickets.crayolaexperience.com and enter my personalized store name: Twin Cities Frugal Mom)
- You’ll be able to purchase and print the tickets right away, saving you time waiting at the entrance turnstiles and bypassing ticket booth lines!
If you have annual passes or tickets:
Annual pass and valid general admission ticket expirations have been extended, and to welcome new guests, Crayola Experience Mall of America also is offering a 2020 Unlimited Pass for the cost of a full-price admission ticket. The $24.99 ticket purchased this year starting Aug. 21 will be good for unlimited visits to any Crayola Experience attraction through the end of 2020. You can purchase these through my link as well!
How the Crayola Experience is keeping everyone safe!
The Mall of America attraction has implemented numerous protocols aligned with state and local government regulations, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and industry guidelines including:
- Restricting attendance to 50 percent capacity.
- Requiring face masks for employees and guests 3 years and older.
- Entry screenings for employees and guests, including temperature checks.
- Clear bags for personal belongings to enable touchless bag checks.
- Recommended cashless transactions and e-ticketing to reduce physical contact.
- A new timed-ticket entry system – reservations are strongly encouraged.
- Activity modifications and signage for physical distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations.
Detailed information about what Crayola Experience has done to prepare for reopening and what guests should do to plan their next visit, as well as answers to frequently asked questions, can be found at CrayolaExperience.com/Mall-of-America. Guests are urged to follow guidelines established by the CDC, conduct temperature checks, and evaluate their own health and risk prior to their visit.
Crayola Experience continues to monitor the situation for additional guidance issued by the CDC and local and state officials and health agencies.
Our Past Visits
Though things are different now during COVID-19, you can read our reviews from our previous visits here!
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no cost to you. All opinions are 100% mine.)