The heat is upon us and it’s time for summer deals!
Right now you can get great deals on Wild Mountain Superday passes!
Wild Mountain in Taylors Falls is a year-round attraction for outdoor activities. This summer you can visit their waterpark, enjoy their go-karts and go on their alpine slide for up to 40% off via Groupon!
My friend and I were just there this past weekend and there was a good number of people there! We went on the alpine slide which was a blast.
For this deal you get your choice of:
- One Superday Daily Pass – $24 (regularly $35.15) 31% off
- Two Superday Daily Passes – $45 (regularly $70.30) 35% off
- Four Superday Daily Passes – $85 (regularly $140.60) 39% off
- Six Superday Daily Passes – $125 (regularly $210.90) 40% off
- Wild Adventure Island (an interactive water feature)
- Lazy River
- Four Water Slides
- Two Alpine Slides
- FreeFall XP (jump from 18 and 28 feet into an air bag)
- Scenic Lift Rides
Promotional value is good through September 7th. 2020, though paid amount never expires.
About Wild Mountain:
Situated by St. Croix River in a woodland area, Wild Mountain aims to be a place where visitors of all ages and backgrounds can have a great time. In the winter, the park invites ski and snowboard enthusiasts, while in the summer it features attractions such as water slides, alpine slides, go-karts, and many others. Those hoping to relax and make some unique memories in the scenic surroundings of Minnesota’s Taylors Falls can enjoy their visit to Wild Mountain.
They’re available for a limited time – check availability!
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no cost to you. All opinions are 100% mine.)