Star Tribune Practically-for-Free Quarantine Special
I am excited to announce my new exclusive deals for Star Tribune newspaper subscriptions!
Right now, you can get 13 weeks of Sunday home delivery plus unlimited digital access for only $20.02 – plus you’ll get a gift card in the mail for $19 to either Cub Foods or Menards (your choice)!!!
That means your total cost after gift card is only $1.02, so it’s practically free!
And the gift card really is a gift card, not a coupon. So you don’t have to spend a minimum amount to use it. It’s literally like cash to use in the store!
This deal is only for new subscribers, meaning you haven’t had an active subscription for the past 30 days.
However, if you are a current subscriber, there are other deals you can sign up for!
Here’s how to get the deal (or another deal if you’re currently a subscriber):
- Click on my special link to sign up.
- Enter your name and contact information. Make sure you read the subscription terms!
- Choose in the drop-down box which $19 gift card you want – Cub Foods or Menards.
- Click submit and then call Face to Face Solutions at 651-735-5927 to verify your order and make your payment by phone.
THEN, here’s what to expect:
- You’ll receive your gift card by mail within the next 3 weeks. With the gift card will be a receipt and information about your order.
- Your subscription will begin soon.
- Toward the end of the 13 weeks, you will get a bill for renewal for the regular price, which will continue unless you call 612-673-4343 to cancel. At this point, do one of two things – pay the invoice or call to stop at the end of the offer.
If you live OUTSIDE the Twin Cities metro area:
If you live outside the 13-county metro area, your cost will be slightly higher. It will be $26.52 instead of $20.02. You will still get a gift card. Be sure to check the appropriate box.
Why sign up?
There are several reasons to sign up for this deal.
- You can save money with your Star Tribune subscription! The Sunday paper has coupons and sales for stores including grocery stores, so you can plan your grocery and other shopping and save!
- You have nothing to lose – except $1.02! That’s less than one Sunday paper if you bought it at the store!
- You can cancel before it renews if you only want it for 13 weeks. Just call the Star Tribune at 612-673-4343.
How is Twin Cities Frugal Mom able to offer such a good deal?
I am partnering with Face to Face Solutions, a local sales company that has been around for years, just like my site has been. They have sold tons of discounted subscriptions. A few years ago I actually subscribed through them myself and got a gift card by mail just like I’m offering here, so I know what it’s like on the customer end. I only work with trusted companies and their deals are legit.
What if I want more than a Sunday only or 13 week subscription for a great price?
You can sign up on my other link here! There are tons of options from 13 weeks to 52 weeks. Some with gift cards, some without. There are options for new subscribers and current subscribers.
For example, you can get:
- 13 weeks of 7 day delivery for $39 – comes with a $10 gift card & unlimited digital access. Net after gift card is $29.
- 13 weeks of Wednesday – Sunday delivery for $32.50 – comes with a $10 gift card & unlimited digital access. Net after gift card is $22.50.
- 13 weeks of Friday to Sunday delivery for $26 – comes with a $10 gift card & unlimited digital access. Net after gift card is $16.
- 13 weeks of Sunday delivery for $16.25 – no gift card.
Gift cards you can pick from with these subscriptions include:
- Sam’s Club/Walmart
- Holiday Gas
- Kwik Trip Gas
Here are some of the other gift cards you can get with other orders:
(Disclosure: I receive commission for subscriptions ordered through my exclusive links at absolutely no cost to you. All opinions are 100% mine.)