Discounted Tickets to the Crayola Experience for Spring Break!
***Update: The Crayola Experience is closed temporarily due to the coronavirus. However, you can still purchase discounted tickets through my special link for a future visit – they are good for a visit within a year.***
The Crayola Experience at the Mall of America is one of our favorite places to visit, and you can always save big on admission through my special link!
BEST DEAL for everyone:
Tickets are regularly $21.99, but you can get them via my special link for only $13.99! Save $8 per ticket! THIS IS THE LOWEST PRICE OUT THERE!
- Just click on my personalized online store web link (URL) and enter the access code TCFM. (Or visit https://tickets.crayolaexperience.com and enter my personalized store name: Twin Cities Frugal Mom)
- You’ll be able to purchase and print the $13.99 tickets right away, saving you time waiting at the entrance turnstiles and bypassing ticket booth lines! And they’re valid for up to a year.
- Note: Kids 2 and under are FREE!
This is a great way to save on admission this spring break!
Read my review of one of our visits HERE!
Other Ways to Save
But there are other cool ways to save money and even get FREE admission!
The Crayola Experience posts new deals on their website each month, and this month you may be able to get in free! Here are some savings you can get this month!
- TEACHERS! If you’re a certified K-12 teacher, you can get a FREE complimentary annual pass! This includes 20% for family and friends and more.
- All police, firefighters and EMTs get in FREE every day with valid ID!
Hospital employees! This March, all hospital employees can get in FREE! And their immediate family can save 25% on admission. Just bring a pay stub, work ID or proof of employment to redeem at the admissions desk. Member of another attraction? Every Monday in March, guests who show their current annual or season pass/membership to any other museum or attraction receive 50% OFF general admission!
And there are many fun events happening this month at the Crayola Experience!
***Update: Events have been cancelled.***
Tumble & Roll! Presented by the Little Gym Edina – Saturday, March 14th from 11:00am – 2:00pm Sensory Night – Thursday, March 19th from 6:00 – 8:00pm! The first sensory night for those with special needs! Toddler Time: Block Stop – Tuesday, March 24th from 11:00am – 1:00pm. (Remember – kids 2 and younger are free!)
“Kid CEO” Contest!
The Crayola Experience is seeking a “Kid Chief Experience Officer for the Day” at each of its five locations nationwide, including the Mall of America!
Children must be 6-12 years old and live within 150 miles of the location for which they are applying
Applications will be accepted through April 12, 2020 and five lucky kids will be selected to spend the day providing their feedback and “expert” recommendations on new and existing attractions, activities, and products.
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no cost to you. All opinions are 100% mine.)