Just Between Friends Spring Sale in Coon Rapids!
Of course, kids grow so fast and their stuff can be expensive, which is why I rarely buy things new. Instead, I’ve bought things used for years, especially at Just Between Friends kids consignment sales!
There’s a big, not-to-be-missed Just Between Friends Spring Kids Sale coming up March 5-8, 2020 in Coon Rapids. This sale is put on by two great moms, Kris and Katy, who have many years of experience and expertise selling only the best kids stuff for less.
What to Expect
If you haven’t been to a Just Between Friends sale, you need to check it out. There is so much including:
- spring & summer children’s clothes in sizes 0-14/16
- maternity clothes
- shoes & rain boots
- baby & children’s furniture
- baby equipment
- bouncy seats
- rock n plays
- pack n plays
- children’s books
- spring sports equipment
- room decor
- arts & crafts
- infant toys
- toddler toys
- girls toys
- boys toys
- riding toys and more!
Where is it?
12737 Riverdale Blvd. NW, Coon Rapids
Here are the dates and details:
Wednesday, March 4th, 6pm – Early Access Shopping. (Tickets sold out!)
Thursday, March 5th – 10:00am – 7:00pm. Opening Day at JBF Coon Rapids Spring Children’s & Maternity Sale! (Click here for a FREE admission ticket.)
Friday, March 6th – 10:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday, March 7th– 10:00am – 7:00pm. Cat Boy and Gekko will visit for photo opportunities from 10:30am – 12:30pm.
Sunday, March 8th – 10:00am – 7:00pm. Half Price Bargains! *All items without a star will be 50% off today! PLUS – the Bazillions will be performing Kid-Friendly Rock and Roll from 10:30am – 11:30am! The Bazillions are the creation of Twin Cities’ parents/educators/singer-songwriters Adam and Kristin Marshall.
More about the JBF Sale in Coon Rapids They are anticipating over 100,000 items on the sales floor.!
Cash and all major credit cards are accepted as forms of payment.
Here are my 5 tips for what to do BEFORE you go! (I shared these tips in a previous post)
- Write a list of everything you need. It’s easy to forget what you need and just stock up on what looks cute, but if you go in with a list of what you’re looking for it’s easier to stay focused!
- Bring a list of sizes. Know what sizes you’re shopping for for the kids, and plan on picking out items they can grow into!
- Pack the following: Your purse (preferably lightweight, as you could be carrying it a while) and wallet, chap stick, water, free admission coupon (if using for opening day), and if possible, a stroller or portable shopping cart. They don’t offer shopping carts but you can bring your own, or bring a bag to fill up on items. Though you can put things aside for them to hold while you shop, it’s easier if you have something to carry or push things around in.
- Arrange for childcare for the kids. Focus on shopping (not chasing them away from the toys!), and be able to get some possible gift shopping done this way!
- Set aside at least a couple hours to shop. It can take a while to go through all the things you want to and make your final purchase decision. Plus, you may want to plan on returning on the last day for the best deals!
Learn more about the upcoming sale (and future sales!) on their website and Facebook event page here:
Also mark your calendar for the next sale in April in Maple Grove!
(This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% mine.)