The Minneapolis Holiday Boutique is returning to U.S. Bank Stadium on November 8-10, 2019, and I have a special giveaway for you!
Plus, I have a 50% discount to share, as well as an unboxing video I put together of some fun items you can find at the event!
What is the Minneapolis Holiday Boutique?
It is a 3-day marketplace where you can shop for holiday gifts for others (and yourself)! There are many local businesses, boutiques and artisans here so you can shop local, find unique items and support your own community.
What can you find?
There is everything for apparel to kitchen to decor to crafts to baby and kid items. There are many gifts to shop for others or yourself.
Watch me open a box of gifts you can find at the Minneapolis Holiday Boutique!
To give you a sampling, here’s an unboxing video I did showing you some of what you can find!
What activities can you find?
Minneapolis Holiday Boutique highlights will include:
- The Midwest Artisan Area will feature custom-made gifts and home décor – candles to candy, shirts to soaps – by over 50 local artisans. Artisan sections are located on the northwest portion of the field and a new spot on the concourse near BAR and Caribou Coffee.
- Twin Cities-based designer Christopher Straub is returning to the Minneapolis Holiday Boutique. He’ll be creating a designer area showcasing holiday looks with the NEW theme “Holiday Runway Challenge.” This area will greet guests on the concourse level and feature mannequins decked out in Straub originals all created with Minneapolis Holiday Boutique vendor products. In addition, Straub will showcase Christopher’s Favorite Finds featuring 10 of this year’s must-have gifts.
- NEW: The Heavy Metal Grill food truck will bring the Holiday Boutique Tailgating Party inside by providing delicious hot entrees, including their famous tacos.
- Make It, Take It Workshop – Northern Gardner and Fleur de Louise will be hosting a DIY Make It. Take It workshop on Saturday from 3 – 7 p.m.
- The Festival of Trees – the lights and sparkle of uniquely decorated holiday trees and wreaths will captivate shoppers. Donated by community partners, each adorned tree will be for sale via a silent auction held throughout the weekend. Presented by the Zurah Shriners of Minneapolis Minnesota.
- Santa’s Workshop – Vendors in this themed area on the northeast end of the field will feature home improvement companies, beautification and remodeling services, and a variety of products from windows to gutters. Just in time for you to spruce up your home for holiday guests!
- Shopper’s Relaxation Station – Take a break from your shopping spree, sit back and relax with a cocktail or beverage of choice. Our lounge is located near the Festival of Trees and is sponsored by Furniture & Things.
- Miss Minnesota 2019 Kathryn Kueppers will be multi-tasking at this year’s Minneapolis Holiday Boutique. On Friday and Saturday evenings, Kueppers be singing in the entertainment area on the concourse level. Kueppers is also a Holiday Boutique exhibitor with her own line of artisan earrings with proceeds benefitting Children’s Miracle Network. She will sign autographs and take selfies – with her crown! – at her booth #713BA.
- Fred Astair Dance Studio instructors will show and share their skills with guests on Friday (group class at 6 p.m. and performance at 7 p.m.) and Saturday (group classes at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.)
Theme Nights, Activities and Perks
- Register to win $50 Boutique Bucks on the concourse andat the Renewal by Andersen booth. Winners will be announced every hour.
- Twin Cities Fire Fighters Selfie Station with Mirror Me Perfect – Take fun selfies with the “smokin’ hot” charity calendar models from 5 – 8 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and on Sunday from noon – 2 p.m.
- MN Basket Girl is sponsoring the free package check and information station. Here, shoppers can also pick up a unique gift basket with locally made items.
- Sips & Snacks presented by Diageo, our beverage sponsor and one of the world’s largest producers of spirits and beers. Try one of their daily specialty drinks! Pick up a Sips & Snacks card at the BAR on the south end of the concourse and make your way to several food and beverage vendors for drinks and samples. Turn in your card back at the Bar or our Info Booth on the field, and you’re entered to win a $50 D’Amico gift card.
- Coat check will be offered on the concourse.
Friday, Nov. 8
- Kelli Hanson from KSTP’s “Twin Cities Live” will report LIVE from show beginning at 3 p.m.
- Ladies Night Out will help kick off the weekend right. From 5 – 9 p.m., enjoy music, drinks, a henna artist, and door prize drawings every 30 minutes. Special appearance by KDWB’s Steve-O and his wife Kristy from 5 – 7 p.m. Plus, DIY Painting on the concourse in the entertainment area.
Saturday, Nov. 9
- NEW: On Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., you could meet your potential forever furry friend! Twin Cities Pet Rescue will be on hand with cats and dogs available for adoption. They are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to rescuing homeless, abandoned, abused, and neglected companion animals. will demonstrate her piano skills and lead show goers to her rendition of “Name That Holiday Tune” from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 10 – Hero Day
- In honor of the upcoming Veterans’ Day, Sunday, Nov. 10 is Hero Day. All active and military veterans, law enforcement, fire fighters, first responders, nurses and teachers receive free admission with valid ID.
- Play games with K102’s Amy James prize giveaways at our Media Station on the field from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Bring the kids and enjoy Mrs. Claus’ Cookies from 1 – 3 p.m. on the field, North Main Aisle in Center
- Music entertainment featuring holiday classics, choir, and brass band, will be provided by Zuhrah Shriners of Minneapolis Minnesota from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis (on the field)
The show is:
Friday, November 8th 10:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday, November 9th 10:00am – 9:00pm
Sunday, November 10th 10:00am – 5:00pm
Tickets are $12 each for ages 13 and up. (Tickets are free for children 12 and under.) However, there are SEVERAL ways to save up to 50%!
- Get 2 tickets for the price of 1 on Groupon! This is the best deal but is available for a limited time. (If you purchase via this link you save 50% and I receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you!)
- Get 2 tickets for the price of 1 via their Facebook event.
- Save $2 per ticket when you purchase online in advance or at Cub stores.
- Tickets are $5 if you attend after 5pm on Friday or Saturday (get tickets at box office only)
Plus, Veterans, first responders and nurses get FREE admission on Sunday, November 10th. Valid ID required.
Enter my Facebook Giveaway for a chance to win 4 tickets! Just share in the Facebook post what you are hoping to find at the Minneapolis Holiday Boutique!
Giveaway ends Tuesday, November 5th at 8:00am!
(Disclosure: I was provided with tickets and a gift box with items to facilitate this post and giveaway. This post also contains affiliate links that help support this site at no cost to you. All opinions are 100% mine.)