Kids grow so fast and their stuff can be expensive, which is why I rarely buy things new. Instead, I’ve bought things used for years, especially at Just Between Friends kids consignment sales!
And there’s a big one coming up November 21-24, 2019 in Coon Rapids. This sale is put on by two great moms, Kris and Katy, who have many years of experience and expertise selling only the best kids stuff for less.
If you haven’t been to a Just Between Friends sale, you need to check it out. There is so much including:
- winter & holiday children’s clothes in sizes 0-14/16
- maternity clothes
- shoes & boots
- baby & children’s furniture
- baby equipment
- bouncy seats
- rock n plays
- pack n plays
- children’s books
- winter sports equipment
- room decor
- arts & crafts
- infant toys
- toddler toys
- girls toys
- boys toys
- riding toys and more!
Where is it?
12737 Riverdale Blvd. NW, Coon Rapids
Here are the dates and details:
Wednesday, Nov. 20th, 6pm – Early Access Shopping. Tickets are $15. 7pm, First Time Parents & Grandparents Presale, Tickets are $5. Limited tickets at coonrapids.jbfsale.com
Thursday, Nov. 21st – Opening Day at JBF Coon Rapids Winter Children’s & Maternity Sale! (Click here for a FREE admission ticket.)
Friday, Nov. 22nd – Girl and Boy Basket Raffle
Saturday, Nov. 23rd – The snow sisters, Anna and Elsa character will visit for photo opportunities from 10:30am – 12:30pm.
Sunday, Nov. 24th – Half Price Bargains! *All items without a star will be 50% off today!
They are anticipating 400 sellers for the event with over 100,000 items on the sales floor.!
Cash and all major credit cards are accepted as forms of payment.
I shared this in a previous post:
Here are my 5 tips for what to do BEFORE you go!
- Write a list of everything you need. It’s easy to forget what you need and just stock up on what looks cute, but if you go in with a list of what you’re looking for it’s easier to stay focused!
- Bring a list of sizes. Know what sizes you’re shopping for for the kids, and plan on picking out items they can grow into!
- Pack the following: Your purse (preferably lightweight, as you could be carrying it a while) and wallet, chap stick, water, free admission coupon (if using for opening day), and if possible, a stroller or portable shopping cart. They don’t offer shopping carts but you can bring your own, or bring a bag to fill up on items. Though you can put things aside for them to hold while you shop, it’s easier if you have something to carry or push things around in.
- Arrange for childcare for the kids. Focus on shopping (not chasing them away from the toys!), and be able to get some holiday gift shopping done this way!
- Set aside at least a couple hours to shop. It can take a while to go through all the things you want to and make your final purchase decision. Plus, you may want to plan on returning on the last day for the best deals!
Learn more about the upcoming sale (and future sales!) on their website and Facebook event page here:
(This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% mine.)