Black Friday deals are here!
Navigating all the Black Friday deals can be so overwhelming (especially since some are starting now!). That’s why I’m excited to offer a Black Friday Price Comparison Sheet for you, which will be updated regularly!
- To open in a new window, click here.
- Use “CTRL F” and type in a keyword (aka: iPad) to quickly find what you’re looking for on this huge spreadsheet!
- Depending on your screen size, you may need to scroll side to side to see the prices and content on the right side of the spreadsheet.
- NOTE: This is a NATIONAL list, so some stores like BJ’s may not be available near you. Most including Best Buy, Five Below, Walmart and Costco have locations in the Twin Cities area.
To open in a new window click here.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday are always the best days for toy deals
- A toy that’s at least 50% on Black Friday is most likely not going to get cheaper during the holiday season
- Towels and sheets are at unbeatably low prices right now (for example, $2.99 bath towels at JCPenney, regularly $10)
When do stores open?
Most have not announced their hours yet for 2019.
THESE WERE LAST YEAR’S HOURS – to be updated for 2019:
Open on Thanksgiving (in 2018):
7am Big Lots
4pm Old Navy
Bed, Bath & Beyond
Dick’s Sporting Goods
Stores Closed on Thanksgiving (in 2018) include:
Barnes & Noble
Cost Plus World Market
The Home Depot
Office Depot/Office Max
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no cost to you.)