This is a sponsored blog post. While the views expressed here are 100% mine, consideration was paid to me by Noah’s Ark Waterpark.
Our family LOVES the Wisconsin Dells. It’s only a few hours away from the Twin Cities (3-1/2 hours, to be more exact); the whole city is full of attractions, from downtown to the outskirts; and it’s well-known as “the waterpark capital of the world!”
We’ve visited Wisconsin Dells as a family several times over the years, and one attraction that we’ve visited that is a MUST-SEE is Noah’s Ark Waterpark, which is also America’s LARGEST waterpark!
And this year is a special one because Noah’s Ark is celebrating their 40th Anniversary! There will be special events all season long, including:
- The Father’s Day Flop belly flop contest on Sunday, June 16th. During this event, daring dads can compete for a chance to win great prizes and be crowned the Big Kahuna! Plus get $24.99 special general admission all Father’s Day weekend ($2 from each ticket sold will benefit the Jimmy V Foundation).
- Noah’s Art Chalk Art Festival on July 6 & 7th. Nearly a dozen of the nation’s best street painters will transform the park’s walkways into massive one-of-a-kind works of art that appear to come to life with stunning colors and 3D effects! Admission will be FREE this weekend, but if you want access to water attractions you’ll need to purchase waterslide wristbands.
Check out these awesome chalk creations!
- Arktobrfest on August 30th & 31st. This celebration of Wisconsin’s German heritage includes beer, food and polka! There will be over a dozen regional beer vendors, a German-themed buffet, and live entertainment. Plus, admission to the event is FREE! You’ll need to purchase wristbands for the water attractions, a beer sample card and buffet tickets to enjoy everything going on.
What to See and Do at Noah’s Ark Waterpark All Season Long
Noah’s Ark features 85 acres of family activities, including both on water and on land.
- More than 50 water slides
- 2 lazy rivers
- 2 massive wave pools
- 4 kids areas (my kids could have spent the whole day at these when we visited!)
- Raja™ – The World’s Largest King Cobra
- Scorpion’s Tail, America’s first near-vertical looping waterslide
- A NEW 18-hole Safari Adventure miniature golf course
- 4D Theater, featuring “Journey 2: The Mysterious Island” (an immersive 4-D experience that brings you on a voyage with Sean and his friends as they venture to the elusive “Mysterious Island” in search for his long lost grandfather. Along the way they encounter tornados, giant lizards, sea creatures, and submarines! And it’s included in your park admission!)
- 33 Cabanas located throughout the park
There truly are a variety of activities for everyone, from thrill rides for the adventurous to four kiddie-friendly kids’ areas for the littlest ones. And be sure plan to spend an entire day here – which I know from experience! – because there’s so much to do and see!
Save $15 per admission and $5 off parking with my special deal here! Grab it while you can as it’s only available for a limited time!
More About Noah’s Ark
Noah’s Ark is located in the heart of the Dells’ most popular attractions and lodging at 1410 Wisconsin Dells Parkway. To plan your next visit, go to www.noahsarkwaterpark.com.