The Crayola Experience at the Mall of America is celebrating their 3rd birthday with a party this Saturday, May 25th, 2019! There are special activities, giveaways, free popcorn and more all day – there’s even a cupcake decorating class!
We’ve visited the Crayola Experience so many times since they opened in May 2016 – there is always so much to do and create, no matter how old you are!
And you can get the LOWEST-priced tickets YEAR-ROUND via my special online store!
Here’s what’s happening this Saturday, May 25th, 2019:
– Get a cupcake and join Carlo’s Bakery for a decorating class at 1:30 p.m. (Carlo’s Bakery cupcake decorating class is $8.99 for two cupcakes included in class or $12.99 for four cupcakes included in class; annual pass holders receive 20% discount. Registration day-of required as space is limited. Class add-on not included with admission.)
– Craft a festive party hat
– Join Crayola mascot Tip as he cheers for Crayola Experience at 3 p.m. with the popping of confetti cannons
– Snack on free popcorn all day starting at 11 a.m.
– Write birthday wishes at Scribble Square with chalk and dry erase markers
– Enter to win a free birthday party at Crayola Experience
– From 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., buy one full-price general admission ticket and get the second for $5.25**
General admission tickets are $21.99 at the door. Kids under 2 are free. BUT you can get your tickets for only $13.99 via my link!
GET THE LOWEST-PRICED TICKETS
You can get the LOWEST-PRICED tickets for the Crayola Experience birthday celebration AND EVERY OTHER DAY through my special link, year-round! They’re $13.99 through my link (regular price is $21.99 – it recently went up from $20.99 but my price stayed the same!). You won’t find them cheaper anywhere else! (Reminder: Kids 2 and under get in FREE every day.)
- Just click on my personalized online store web link (URL) and enter the access code TCFM. (Or visit https://tickets.crayolaexperience.com and enter my personalized store name: Twin Cities Frugal Mom)
- You’ll be able to purchase and print the tickets right away, saving you time waiting at the entrance turnstiles and bypassing ticket booth lines!
- Tickets are valid for up to a year from purchase date.
For more about our visits to the Crayola Experience, read my review here!
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no cost to you. All opinions are 100% mine.)