I recently posted “5 Ways to Save On (or Get Free) Admission to the Minnesota Children’s Museum in St. Paul, and now I’m excited to GIVE AWAY 4 tickets to the museum!
The Minnesota Children’s Museum is a fun place for kids to visit year-round, but it’s especially fun now during spring break with these special exhibits and activities:
- Wild Kratts®: Creature Power!®. This is an interactive, hands-on experience that brings Wild Kratts to life! Learn about animal habitats and animals within them, and complete missions and challenges. Presented locally by UnitedHealthcare.
- Cosmic Junkyard. A new space-themed experience where kids play, build and create their own stories using materials that look like cosmic debris while surrounded by the sights and sounds of space. You’ll find a satellite, com room, captain’s log and space hatch.
- Drawn to Drawing. The Studio – the MCM’s maker space – will feature drawing over spring break! Use familiar and specialized materials like beeswax crayons, graphite pencils, Etch a Sketches and more! Maybe you’ll find some Ozobots, mini robots that follow drawn lines and color code commands.
- Games on The Landing. Giant games, board games, an interactive dancing game and more have taken over The Landing on the fourth floor. Games include 3-D Twister, Giant Chess and more. This experience is made possible by Macy’s.
Plus, the Minnesota Children’s Museum is open EXTENDED hours for a limited time.
During the week from March 25th to April 7th, the Minnesota Children’s Museum is open Mondays plus they have extended hours. Here’s the full schedule:
- Mondays: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sundays: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
More info on their website!
SAVE OR GO FOR FREE!
Here are all the ways you can save on admission – or visit for free!
Enter to win 4 tickets to the Minnesota Children’s Museum in St. Paul by filling out the Rafflecopter form below by Thursday, March 28th at 11:00pm! Tickets are valid for any age and do not expire. Winner will be randomly chosen and contacted by email. Winner has 24 hours to reply.
Note: If you enter by “Leaving a Blog Post Comment” be sure to leave a comment or your entry will be disqualified. Thank you!
(Disclosure: Giveaway is part of my ongoing partnership with the Minnesota Children’s Museum. All opinions are 100% mine.)