I’m excited to share that the Crayola Experience Mall of America is having a birthday party on Memorial Day weekend, and you can get DISCOUNT TICKETS for this and every day via my special link!
The Crayola Experience at the Mall of America will turn 1 on Thursday, May 25th and is celebrating with activities, giveaways and deals from May 25 – 29.
Their 5-day celebration will benefit Cheerful Givers, a White Bear Lake non-profit that gives birthday gift bags to children utilizing services such as homeless shelters and food banks.
We’ve visited the Crayola Experience several times and love it! Here’s my full review.
What to Expect
Here’s what you can expect if you visit from May 25-29!
Themed Activities & Free Treats
– Play local favorite ‘Twister’ with crayon character mascot Razzmatazz
– Craft a festive party hat
– Cheer for Crayola Experience’s 1st birthday at 5:25 p.m. daily with ceremonial confetti cannons
– Snack on free popcorn
Giveaways & Deals
– From 10 a.m.-11 a.m., buy one full-price general admission ticket and get the 2nd for $5.25
– Every 100th visitor will get a FREE Crayola plush toy
Cheerful Givers Birthday Present Drive
– For every 10 people who visit during the five-day party, Crayola Experience will donate to Cheerful Givers, a non-profit that provides struggling parents with birthday gift bags for their children
– Additionally, guests who bring in an item to donate to Cheerful Givers can get $5 OFF admission. Items needed include: plush toys, books, games, puzzles, crayons, markers, model magic, stickers or any new toy
Get discount tickets to visit during this 5-day celebration or for any other day via my special link! Tickets are regularly $19.99 in person or $15.99 online, but you can get tickets for $13.99 every day via my affiliate link:
- Just click on my personalized online store web link (URL) and enter the access code TCFM. (Or visit https://tickets.crayolaexperience.com and enter my personalized store name: Twin Cities Frugal Mom)
- You’ll be able to purchase and print the tickets right away, saving you time waiting at the entrance turnstiles and bypassing ticket booth lines!
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no cost to you. All opinions are 100% mine.)