Attention dog owners in the Twin Cities! A dog treat truck will be in Minneapolis for a free event this weekend, August 9 – 10.
It will be at Bryant Lake in Eden Prairie on August 9, and Elm Creek Reserve Dog Park on August 10, from 2:00 – 4:00pm each day. Here’s the info:
With food trucks becoming so popular nowadays, Milo‘s Kitchen brand dog treats is building on this new trend by launching the nation’s first mobile food experience for dogs and their pet parents!
With planned stops in major metropolitan areas across the U.S. [http://mktreattruck.com], the Milo‘s Kitchen Treat Truck will offer all of the country’s gour-mutts the chance to:
* Taste real chicken and beef home-style dog treats like Chicken Meatballs and Grilled Burger Bites — all proudly made in the USA with 100% domestically-sourced meat and no artificial colors or flavors.
* Take a free family photo or “doggie selfie” (does this collar make me look cute?) in a professional canine-ready photo booth.
* Socialize with other four-legged friends in the backyard-style lapdog lounge
* Take a relaxing ‘walk break’ with dog beds, drinking bowls, and puppy toys
* Bring home a doggie bag of tasty treats for lucky labs and hungry hounds
Due to possible last-minute stops, follow the treat truck’s live location at:
The full treat truck national tour schedule can be found at: