Now through July 13th, download the ebook Rich Kid Smart Kid for FREE at www.richdad.com.
Gain valuable insights on how to approach your children’s financial education with this free download.
I just downloaded the book and it’s a 279-page pdf. You have to register for the site (and select a password) but it’s pretty simple.
For more than a decade, the Rich Dad Poor Dad personal finance series of books, conferences and apps has empowered tens of millions of people across the globe with the tools and information necessary to gain financial independence. This financial education series is not taught in schools, even though kids as young as early elementary age can understand the power of money.
Rich Kid Smart Kid explores:
– How parents can protect and nurture their kids’ unique learning style
– Why fostering a desire to be a “lifelong learner” is so important
– The difference between “academic” and “financial” education
– Why a kid who “struggles” academically may not struggle financially
– How to help kids find their “winning formula”
– How to help kids understand their own value