Enter to WIN four (4) TICKETS to the Minneapolis Boat Show, January 30th – February 2nd, right here at Twin Cities Frugal Mom!!!
It’s the middle of winter and we’re a few months away from warm weather, but from January 30th to February 2nd you can get a taste of SUMMER at the 2014 Progressive Minneapolis Boat Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
There’s something for everyone – whether you’re looking to buy a boat or just try some water activities like paddleboarding. Plus, kids ages 15 and younger are FREE – We’re planning to take the kids to the Boat Show just for the fun!
Here are some highlights:
- NEW! Meet Capt. Tyler McLaughlin from National Geographic Channel’s hit TV Show Wicked Tuna. Meet the 24-year old mariner who leads the “new kids” on the harbor—a three-man crew from New Hampshire aboard the Pinwheel.
- NEW! Anchors & Ales—A Night of Craft Beer Sampling. Happening on Friday, January 31st starting at 5:00pm.
- Welcome to the Water New Boater Education. Learn all about boating!
- Paddlefest! Attendees 10 years of age or older will be able to try out kayaks and paddleboarding (SUP) in a huge pool right on the show floor.
- Plus more…
Here’s what we’re looking forward to for the kids:
- NEW! Visit the ‘Wings Financial Boardwalk’ Experience. Entertainment includes rides and carnival games for the kids. Thursday–Saturday evenings you can listen to fantastic boating music from Jambo Joe Bones.
- NEW! Kids Build-A-Boat Cove. Kids can build and decorate their own wooden boat and sail it in an actual pond at the show. I think our kids will love this – especially our 3-year-old who LOVES playing with boats in the bathtub.
- Meet Nickelodeon’s Dora the Explorer! Dora will appear at the show on Saturday and Sunday from 12 PM–4 PM each day!
Adults (16 and older): $11.00
Children (15 and younger): FREE
Senior Day, Thursday, January 30, 62+ $8.00
Active Military: FREE Just show your active military ID at the Box Office onsite for FREE admission
PLUS – You can get discounted tickets by purchasing them in advance for $9.00. Discount ($2 off) weekday tickets may be purchased at participating Subway restaurants starting in January.
One lucky Twin Cities Frugal Mom reader will win four (4) tickets to the Minneapolis Boat Show 2014, good for any of the four days, January 30th – February 2nd! Just fill out the Rafflecopter form below. (Note: If you enter by clicking “Leave a Blog Comment” please be sure to leave a comment for your entry to be counted. Thanks!)
(Disclosure: We are receiving 4 complimentary tickets in exchange for hosting this giveaway. Our opinions are 100% ours!)