I got this Tator Tot Hot Dish recipe from my church’s food coordinator. There are many variations but this one always is a hit at potlucks and other events, and it’s super easy!
1. Brown together in a skillet:
1 pound of ground beef or turkey
1/2 chopped onion
2. Then mix together in a 9 x 13 pan:
cooked ground beef & onion
1 bag of frozen mixed vegetables
1 can of green beans, drained
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup milk
3. Layer tator tots on top (I use 3/4 of a bag).
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
5. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Note: FREEZES WELL!
To print or pin to Pinterest:
Tator Tot Hotdish
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 bag mixed vegetables
- 1 can green beans , drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 bag tator tots
- Brown together in a skillet the ground beef (or turkey) and onion.
- Then mix together in a 9 x 13 pan all ingredients except tator tots.
- Layer tator tots on top (I use 3/4 of a bag).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.