Halloween is arriving at the Crayola Experience Mall of America during the month of October with their Screamin’ Green Hauntoween celebration, and you can get DISCOUNT tickets through my special link (see below)!
Screamin’ Green Hauntoween runs October 7 through October 31 and highlights include:
- A monsterrific show – The Super Secret World of Slime – highlighting the sticky science behind polymers, the “secret ingredient” in some of kids’ favorite compounds, such as slime and Crayola’s Model Magic. The show, which runs weekends, will be on the attraction’s Café Stage and feature audience participation. Following the show, guests can create their own ooey-gooey Crayola slime during the “Slime Time Class.”
- Everyone is invited to dress up!
- Themed activities such as crafting a treat bag for all your sweets, molding monster faces, getting your picture taken with Halloween character cut-outs, painting pumpkins at the indoor “Pumpkin Patch,” and a Halloween scavenger hunt throughout the decorated Crayola Experience!
- Trick-or-treating will also be offered on weekends
With the exception of the “Slime Time Class” and “Pumpkin Patch” painting, all activities are included with admission, in addition to the usual offering of creative, hands-on activities, such as “Wrap it Up” and “Be A Star!”
Regular admission is $19.99 but you can save $6 on tickets EVERY DAY and get them in advance via my special link!
- Just click on my personalized online store web link (URL) and enter the access code TCFM. (Or visit https://tickets.crayolaexperience.com and enter my personalized store name: Twin Cities Frugal Mom)
- You’ll be able to purchase and print the tickets right away, saving you time waiting at the entrance turnstiles and bypassing ticket booth lines!
(Children under 3 and Crayola Experience members are free. )
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no cost to you. Thank you for helping me bring more deals to you!)