Back on March 31, 2017 – National Crayon Day – Crayola announced that the color Dandelion would retire from its roster and a new shade of blue would take its place – a new blue named by the public.
Well now, after receiving nearly 100,000 name submissions, Crayola narrowed the field to five finalists: Dreams Come Blue, Bluetiful, Blue Moon Bliss, Reach for the Stars and Star Spangled Blue.
WHO WILL WIN? Find out when Crayola tallies the final votes and announces the winner on Sept. 14!
To commemorate the announcement on that day, Crayola Experience guests are invited to:
· Craft the new blue a welcome note in Activity Studio
· Enjoy a blue crayon takeover at portions of Colossal Caddy, featuring coloring pages starring the new blue
· Bring their coloring creation to life with the new blue character in Color Magic
· Name their Wrap It Up! crayon after the new blue
Save on tickets! Bring in a blue crayon and get $4 off their ticket (must be purchased on-site) OR save $6 by purchasing a ticket through my special store:
- Just click on my personalized online store web link (URL) and enter the access code TCFM. (Or visit https://tickets.crayolaexperience.com and enter my personalized store name: Twin Cities Frugal Mom)
- You’ll be able to purchase and print the tickets right away, saving you time waiting at the entrance turnstiles and bypassing ticket booth lines!