The Minnesota Renaissance Festival in Shakopee takes place weekends August 19th through October 1st, and you can get discount tickets every day from at least two sources I found!
Now, if you’re looking for a discount, I recommend using either of these deals:
- Save $5.00 with this printable Valpak coupon, valid through October 5th.OR, if you want to buy your tickets in advance:
- As part of my work with Twin Cities Kids Club, I arranged a SPECIAL OFFER that entitles you to save up to $4.45 off the Festival Gate prices. Festival Gate prices are $23.95 Adult and $14.95 Child. (These are the same prices as last year!). Here are the instructions:
- Go to the Minnesota Renaissance Festival Website: http://www.renaissancefest.com/
- Click on the red dragon with the words “Buy Discount Tickets” in the top right corner
- Select the Online Corporate Consignment Discount Program ticket option with the blue unicorn logo.
- Enter Access Code: TKID17
- Select Date for Ticket Purchase.
- Enter the amount of adult and/or child tickets you would like to receive.
- Enter Payment Information.
- Process Order.
Once ordered, your tickets will be emailed to you.
General Minnesota Renaissance Festival Information
- The Renaissance Festival is open Saturdays and Sundays from August 19-October 1. The Festival is open on Friday, September 29. The hours of the Festival are 9 AM to 7 PM.
- The Festival is open every day, rain or shine, and parking is always free!
- Each weekend of the Festival has a theme:
- August 19 & 20: Highland Fling
- August 26 & 27: Once Upon a Time
- September 2,3 & 4: Wonders of the World
- September 9 & 10: Wine, Chocolate, & Romance
- September 16 & 17: Pets & Pirates
- September 23 & 24: Shamrocks & Shenanigans
- September 29: Festival Friday
- Sept. 30 & Oct. 1: Oktoberfest
WANT MORE SAVINGS on local fun?
UNBEATABLE CRAYOLA EXPERIENCE DISCOUNT
And for another GREAT deal – get discount tickets for the Crayola Experience Mall of America through my site EVERY DAY!
- Just click on my personalized online store web link (URL) and enter the access code TCFM. (Or visit https://tickets.crayolaexperience.com and enter my personalized store name: Twin Cities Frugal Mom)
- You’ll be able to purchase and print the tickets right away, saving you time waiting at the entrance turnstiles and bypassing ticket booth lines!
- The tickets are valid for a year!
- Read my review here.