Families – I want to recommend a FREE family event happening Saturday, April 8th in the Twin Cities.
It’s the South Metro Moms MOM & FAMILY EXPO – happening at the Eagan Community Center (1501 Central Pkwy, Eagan, MN 55121) from 10 – 4, and there will be a ton of fun for you and your family!
The South Metro Moms are two sisters, Angela and Brenda, who live in the south metro with their families. They started the South Metro Moms website to connect with local families and provide a valuable online family guide & directory! Check out their site here: https://southmetromoms.com/
Angela and Brenda have coordinated this Mom & Family Expo to connect businesses with families face-to-face via a fun, entertaining and FREE event!
Here are 5 reasons you’ll want to attend with your family (or even just yourself or with friends!):
- There will be entertainment by Engineer Paul from the Choo Choo Bob Show (11:00 – 11:45am), and the Teddy Bear Band (3:00 – 3:45)!
- Interactive activities for kids plus EASTER BUNNY photo opps!
- Great shopping and deals for moms, direct from local sellers – LulaRoe clothing, Usborne books, Pampered Chef, Young Living Essential Oils, cosmetics, jewelry, and tons more!
- TONS of giveaways and freebies – check out the full list!
- FREE 2017 Twin Cities Kids Club membership cards to all families! I will be at the Twin Cities Kids Club booth giving these cards out, previously sold for $49.50! You can use your membership card like a savings pass RIGHT AWAY to save money at tons of places around the Twin Cities. Learn more and be sure to stop by!
Learn more about the event on their website and I hope to see you there!